Hello and Welcome...

to my Coven. It does not have a name as of yet, but I welcome vampires, werewolves, and fey alike. If you are mortal, then you are welcome to join in our gatherings as well. Throughout this blog are records of my journeys as well as those of my followers. If you are mortal you shall learn the truth of your world. Read on and join if you wish. Meeting dates will be shown below the "meebo" chatroom. For more details you may contact me through comments. Thank you.

Sapphire.

This is where Gatherings take place.

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Gatherings shall be held at 7:30 PM when dates are given.

  • i suppose that there will not be anymore gatherings, unless someone should request it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is still waiting

Hey everyone, I'm still in Arizona, waiting, and the heat is literally killing me.  
..what else can I say....
Um, the vamps havnt caught up with me yet.
That's all.

11 comments:

  1. Look who's talking about attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i know that i have attitude... ur point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My point is, you're saying that I have attitude, when you really have no room to talk. And you just proved that by admitting you have attitude.

    ((Besides, who says that when I typed, "Sapphire? I'm waiting.", I was saying it rudely?))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didt say that i did have room to talk, but neither do obviouly. and if u say something rudely that als equals attitude. XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really don't get it do you? I'm sorry but the fact that you can't understand what I'm trying to tell you is just sad, and I honestly don't feel like trying to explain it to you because you're still not going to get it. This is just not worth my time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u make it too easy farren *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. toget u going and oh thanx for ruining the fun... emma, u know me i get my kicks out of making ppl squirm a little u know that and this is like a club okay? have u ever been in a club? well in case u haven't ur supposed to attend the meetings. sorry if that was rude, but hey that's me... and i will be removing that post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you like to make people squirm? Like that made me squirm XD All you did was write a few comments (that didn't make any sense, by the way). But either way it doesn't matter, because I was never looking for a fight. Go ahead and remove that post. You're just going to lie about me anyway.

    ReplyDelete