Hello and Welcome...

to my Coven. It does not have a name as of yet, but I welcome vampires, werewolves, and fey alike. If you are mortal, then you are welcome to join in our gatherings as well. Throughout this blog are records of my journeys as well as those of my followers. If you are mortal you shall learn the truth of your world. Read on and join if you wish. Meeting dates will be shown below the "meebo" chatroom. For more details you may contact me through comments. Thank you.

Sapphire.

This is where Gatherings take place.

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Gatherings shall be held at 7:30 PM when dates are given.

  • i suppose that there will not be anymore gatherings, unless someone should request it.

Friday, February 13, 2009

How I joined The Coven

I guess, since the latest hours of my life have been peaceful, for once, I'll make my first post about how I met Sapphire.  
It started on the night after the night of the last full moon; While I was experiencing some after effects from the night before.
Usually, on full moon evenings, not only do us werewolves prowl around in dog-form, but we're a bit.... "weirdish" as well.  The energy of the moon effects us in..... interesting ways......  It varies for each were.  Some of us are overly happy, some of us go a bit nuts, and some can be compared to a drunken mortal.  I, myself am very motivated and electrified.  I usually get myself into trouble with other creatures... usually vampires.  
Night had fallen, and I was out of wolf form.  
I was looking for trouble.
Lucky for me, I soon found it near a small pond in the center of the forest.  
Three male vampires (quite attractive, i might add) were laughing and joking about the latest mortal girl they had sucked the life out of.  I could tell that they were the kind of vampire I don't like- the non-serious, perverted, partying kind that wanted to be changed so that they can do "un-civil", you know, things, to mortals, and not get in trouble for it.  There aren't that many vamps like that, but when I do happen to come across one, I figure that it's time for some real fun- something I rarely get to experience.
Quietly, I made my way into the clearing.  It didn't take long for them to see me from the rock they sat on.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The blonde one said.  
I remained silent, staring at them with my golden eyes.  
"A were." Retorted the one with shaggy brown hair.  "A lone one too.  What's it doing so far from its pack"
There was a whoosh of wind, and the tallest, their "leader" was right behind me.  Unsurprised, I turned to face him and continued to say nothing.
"You know, a stray shouldn't wonder around in these parts. " he sneered.  "She might get into.... trouble....."
Suddenly, the others were around me too, surrounding me.  No problem.  I chuckled and smiled.
"Smooth.  But I'm not that easy.  You must be used to those weak, mortal girls who'll do whatever you say just because your attractive.  Well..."
I winked and zoomed out of their reach, stopped, and finished. "You'll have to catch me first."
Emedietally, I went wolf and ran at top speed through the trees like a pure-breed border collie in an agility course.  
Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm usually not like this.  I don't go around tempting every guy I see, and I'm not a sexy slut.  Like I said, I was still energized from the previous full moon.  I wasn't totally drugged, though.  I had a plan.  It wasn't very organized, and i wasn't sure if it would work, but it was a plan.  A plan that I was making up as I went along.
No doubt they were right behind me.  
No doubt they were gaining.
No doubt I was either going to kill those jerks or end up getting killed myself.  
"Yoo-hoo....." they called from close behind.
Great.... I thought. Great job, Farren.  Got a plan on how to get yourself out of this?
I was getting tired.....
SLAMMM!  
Something hit me hard on my side, and I went flying to the hard ground.
It hurt, but I quickly pulled myself up.   
SLAMMM!
Another hit, this one harder then the other.
SLAMMM! 
They didn't even give me a chance to catch my breath and figure out where they were.
SLAMMM!
SLAMMM!
SLAMMM!
After numerous more attacks, they stopped, leaving me confused but unhurt on the ground.  I struggled to regain my strength and get up, but the tall one stopped me, and appeared above me with the others.  
"Caught you." he said, smirking.
Great Farren.  I quietly scolded myself, You managed to get yourself killed.
Or at least, that's how it seemed.  
Suddenly, there was a hissing noise, and a black streak zipped over me and into the tall vampire.  I was emedietally forgotten by the others.  I didn't see all that went on, but once they were gone, I met my "rescuer"  A female vampire named Sapphire.  I thanked her for helping, explained to her that I'm not usually one to mess with vampires, and she told me about her Coven. 
Yes, i will admit getting these guys after me was a pretty stupid move.  Yes, I will admit that I'm pretty good at getting myself in trouble.  But if it wasn't for Sapphire, I wouldn't be here right now.  I don't want to sound cheesy, or like a damsel in destress, but it's true.  
But now it's time to get serious.  I'm back to my regular self, and my main objective is to get Sapphire's Coven some more followers.  We will be powerful united, but first, we need more creatures.  Either way, I'm willing to stick to this group.

1 comment: