Hello and Welcome...

to my Coven. It does not have a name as of yet, but I welcome vampires, werewolves, and fey alike. If you are mortal, then you are welcome to join in our gatherings as well. Throughout this blog are records of my journeys as well as those of my followers. If you are mortal you shall learn the truth of your world. Read on and join if you wish. Meeting dates will be shown below the "meebo" chatroom. For more details you may contact me through comments. Thank you.

Sapphire.

This is where Gatherings take place.

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Gatherings shall be held at 7:30 PM when dates are given.

  • i suppose that there will not be anymore gatherings, unless someone should request it.

Monday, February 16, 2009

this is interesting...

okay, so obviously i'm not dead yet so... a new possible follower brought something to my attention... i know that on my profile it says that i live in volterra, sorry people, but that is not true. i dwell in new york. so the gatherings will be held at 7:30 eastern standard time. so now that is cleared up i will take the opportunity to tell farren to stop posting such long posts! okay, so of course i'm still being chased, now they've managed to drive me out of nyc and into the mountains... don't ask me how i got a computer trust me you don't want to know. hmmm... anything else? oh, if u are reading this blog (mystery follower mentioned above) please leave a comment or something so that i can add you as an author so that you can post as well if you like, or just so that i know i'm being heard besides people that i've actually met. thank you.

Sapphire

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I know you probably don't want me posting as an author on this blog, but I decided to comment anyways. So you know you're being heard.
    I love this blog. Idk why. I just do, maybe it's because of the cute layout, or the idea of having a coven. I added myself as a follower, btw.
    - Lexi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I don't really need to be added as an author, but I've been reading this blog for a while. It's really cool! :) I'm following it, too, and stuffs... So... Mhm.
    Peace, Love, and Llamas!
    -Emiliano

    ReplyDelete