Hello and Welcome...

to my Coven. It does not have a name as of yet, but I welcome vampires, werewolves, and fey alike. If you are mortal, then you are welcome to join in our gatherings as well. Throughout this blog are records of my journeys as well as those of my followers. If you are mortal you shall learn the truth of your world. Read on and join if you wish. Meeting dates will be shown below the "meebo" chatroom. For more details you may contact me through comments. Thank you.

Sapphire.

This is where Gatherings take place.

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Gatherings shall be held at 7:30 PM when dates are given.

  • i suppose that there will not be anymore gatherings, unless someone should request it.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet Farren.....

Let's get this strieght.
My name is Farren Rayne, and I'm a werewolf.
Not like those stupid, hairy things you see in old horror movies.  I'm a real were.  A real were doesn't turn into discusting deformed dog-human against their will.  A real were doesn't  dine on mortal flesh. (Well, not unwillingly, at least).
A real were, in normal form, looks like a regular human being with large wolf ears and a tail and hind paws.  To make up for this non-threatening appearence, we have the ability to use kanine senses and abilities, and we have strength and agility unlike any mortal.  We can also turn into a wolf if a moment that calls for an action like this takes place.  (However we are forced to change into wolves during the full moon.  It's kind of a pain.... but hey, no one said being a monster would be perfect did they?  We spend half our time in kanine form anyway).
Alright.  
Now that you know that, here's a little bit about me.
I have long, curly... sort of wavy black hair.  It's not really a shiny black, but a plain, earthy black that blends in with the forest I roam.  I know not what color my eyes were before I was turned, but as of now, they're gold, flecked with brown.  My skin, like any immortal's is alabaster white, and my clothes(worn black cami, ripped gray skinny jeans, and boots) are the same ones I wore years ago, before I was changed.
Well, a few years.  I'm pretty recent, but I've adjusted to this life quickly; I can barely remember who I was before I was attacked and turned by a rogue werewolf.  That jerk.... he turned me, and left me to fend for myself.  Usually, when a were chooses to change someone, they either let them join their pack, or help them adjust until they can fend for themselves.  Trust me, it's tough learning how to live a brand new life that you knew nothing about before it came to you.  That's why I'm a lone wolf, traveling in the forest on a quest for a pack to join.  Well.... at least that's what I used to be.  Now that I've joined the Coven, I''m hoping that I'll finally have a home and family.  A kin to protect me and fight with me when the time comes.  Friends to come to at the end of a long, restless day.
Maybe, just maybe, this will work out.......

1 comment:

  1. mk... Farren's done. I ill begin posting more after Sapphire posts again.

    ReplyDelete